• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Issuing a challenge

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    I’ve been practicing my song and I can not wait to finish it! I’ve never been so excited learning a new song! Thanks so much Rowan for this challenge!
    Good job! I can't wait to see your submission! I'm so happy to hear this excited you and got you motivated. My pleasure! It's gotten me more active as well, for sure. I've been slacking off.... You're welcome! Thank you guys for getting me amped to be back!

• Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com

I think I cant post on weekend, so I post this now. I'm stuck on this speed.🥴
    But I hope I'll be better next week.
    DUDE! My mind is blown! I could never do that :eek: You're doing awesome! I CANNOT wait to see you improve! Look at you already doing amazing! ♥

• Love
    Reactions: Javier Wienarjati

• Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com

I learned it a lot faster than anticipated. I am unsatisfied with the challenge I put fourth for myself and shall push myself harder next time 😅
    No worries! You're killing it! I absolutely love your tone on that. And I'm looking forward to seeing you push yourself more then!

• Love
    Reactions: Jeremy Healey

• Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Ok I had to share with you guys, but I had the thought of "did I really just issue that challenge and can I REALLY do it?" if that makes any of you feel better. I've been working and haven't practiced as much as I like.

...I know I can and will do it. And it's really getting me fired up to see all of you participating already. I'm going to post a full playthrough whether I mess up or not. But, it will be the absolute best I can do at the time for sure too.

P.S. You guys ROCK and are so AWESOME! And are blowing this out the HOOHA!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Ok I had to share with you guys, but I had the thought of "did I really just issue that challenge and can I REALLY do it?" if that makes any of you feel better. I've been working and haven't practiced as much as I like.

...I know I can and will do it. And it's really getting me fired up to see all of you participating already. I'm going to post a full playthrough whether I mess up or not. But, it will be the absolute best I can do at the time for sure too.

P.S. You guys ROCK and are so AWESOME! And are blowing this out the HOOHA!
    I only practiced for that one night due to work life as well 🙃 the struggle

• Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    I only practiced for that one night due to work life as well 🙃 the struggle
    and you rocked it! And yes the struggle :rolleyes: Why must we work so much just to survive? The nerve!🤣I just want you to know. This made me feel more confident in myself. Thank you.

• Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Welp, here she is.

I hope you guys like this more than I do. I did the best I could. And it's very raw, but this is the most and furthest I've ever played this song. I really shotgunned it this week. I got pretty upset when I couldn't play ALL of it, but I still taught myself so much over the week and reminded myself to keep going before I got myself back on track and finished. And I'm so proud and impressed and just overjoyed at all of you for joining. Thank you for participating. And to those of you I'm still waiting on, I can't wait to see you submit. Thank you for relighting my fire and inspiring me.

Also, please stay tuned because I'm going to make a very special announcement for you guys in here tomorrow.

Kat the metalhead

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 20, 2020
    Ontario Canada
    Welp, here she is.

I hope you guys like this more than I do. I did the best I could. And it's very raw, but this is the most and furthest I've ever played this song. I really shotgunned it this week. I got pretty upset when I couldn't play ALL of it, but I still taught myself so much over the week and reminded myself to keep going before I got myself back on track and finished. And I'm so proud and impressed and just overjoyed at all of you for joining. Thank you for participating. And to those of you I'm still waiting on, I can't wait to see you submit. Thank you for relighting my fire and inspiring me.

Also, please stay tuned because I'm going to make a very special announcement for you guys in here tomorrow.
    I haven’t seen Your video yet but to make you feel better. I didn’t even finish my song. I gave myself something a bit out of my comfort zone but still doable but since it was a bit of a challenge and the song has many changing parts I still have the ending parts to learn

Javier Wienarjati

Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com
    Welp, here she is.

Hey Rowan, you're doing great job. I like it and I'm pumped to finish my challenge song after seeing you here. 💪 The notes are ringing clear. I'm sure you will finish the playalong on this week. It's monday here, and school time again while I'm still sleepy.😴

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Welp, here she is.

I think you're doing a fantastic job so far! :D Keep up :rock-hand:

Kat the metalhead

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 20, 2020
    Ontario Canada

So here’s my video! Thanks so much for the challenge Rowan I’m super proud of how this song is coming along even though it’s not perfect or finished fully yet haha

this challenge really made me learn that I gotta stop focusing on how I look on camera or acknowledging my mistakes. Doing these things really mess up my playing and who cares if I look dumb lol

Javier Wienarjati

Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com

This is my progress for this week👆👆👆. Last week was 65% speed but today is 85% speed, although still sloppy and still messy. I took this today, but yesterday I tried to make the video👇👇👇.

But I'm not happy with the result, so I made another video today with different guitar. I hope next week will be better.