• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Issuing a challenge

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Hey Rowan, you're doing great job. I like it and I'm pumped to finish my challenge song after seeing you here. 💪 The notes are ringing clear. I'm sure you will finish the playalong on this week. It's monday here, and school time again while I'm still sleepy.😴
    Thank you so much Javier for the support! I’m doing the best I can. I caught a bug at work this week and had work…so my only off day was today really. And that meant running errands and stuff too. And I didn’t practice as much as I wanted but I’m just gonna post it anyway.

• Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com

So here’s my video! Thanks so much for the challenge Rowan I’m super proud of how this song is coming along even though it’s not perfect or finished fully yet haha

this challenge really made me learn that I gotta stop focusing on how I look on camera or acknowledging my mistakes. Doing these things really mess up my playing and who cares if I look dumb lol
    Kat, I’m so proud of you. Thank you for participating with me. You’re doing great! Keep going!

hell yeah! Lol, I could use that advice myself. I always make dumb faces 🤪

• Love
    Reactions: Kat the metalhead

• Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com

This is my progress for this week👆👆👆. Last week was 65% speed but today is 85% speed, although still sloppy and still messy. I took this today, but yesterday I tried to make the video👇👇👇.

But I'm not happy with the result, so I made another video today with different guitar. I hope next week will be better.
    Javier, I LOVE seeing your posts. And I can already see a big change in that first intro part from the get-go between both videos. Keep going please! I’m watching you for sure!

• Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Hmmm, you know what I’ll do it! As dumb as it sound, where do I start off? Can it be learned through tabs or chords? I do not know how to match by listening to the song itself
    Of course you can use tabs or chords! Start anywhere that’s comfortable for you! Long as you give it a shot, I’m more than happy! No worries at all!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

• Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com

Well! Here’s week 2. Super not happy with this one and still struggling to figure out that one part, but I’m working on it. I wound up catching a bug and got sick Wednesday morning. Then I had work all weekend. So today was my only day off and that meant errands too, so my video is pretty sloppy IMO this week. But any progress is progress I guess? I’ll keep trying.

Javier Wienarjati

Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com

Well! Here’s week 2. Super not happy with this one and still struggling to figure out that one part, but I’m working on it. I wound up catching a bug and got sick Wednesday morning. Then I had work all weekend. So today was my only day off and that meant errands too, so my video is pretty sloppy IMO this week. But any progress is progress I guess? I’ll keep trying.
    Cool Rowan! Hope you're feeling better now. You're holding notes better this week.🔥💪 I'm suck on holding long notes.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Sorry for being late to this challenge but here is week one…. I can’t send in the video… I don’t have any social media apps or anything.

srry messed up the formatting on this
    Could upload to YouTube and share only an unlisted link. There's a list of ways/vendors to upload when clicking the media button for upload.
    I think just a link is fine

Javier Wienarjati

Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com
    Dude can I just say you’re the first kid I’ve met and seen, shred a guitar like nobody’s business! You’re awesome !
    Thank you so much man! I really apreciate it.🙌

Sorry for being late to this challenge but here is week one…. I can’t send in the video… I don’t have any social media apps or anything.
    Do you have youtube app? You can post your video on youtube. You may choose unlisted or public. Then you can share/copy paste the links here.

Javier Wienarjati

Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com
    Okay so how do I post a video on there?
    IMG_20230405_224729.jpg

Click the +, then klik upload video

IMG_20230405_224453.jpg