• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

It surely has been a long time

owen817

Garage band Groupie
  • Jan 24, 2022
    Fort Worth, TX
    Hello everyone. I know it has been a while since I have been online. My daughter was born Sept 18th so it's been a busy couple of months. I do have some good news though. I am going to start playing again in my free time. I ordered some new headphones so I can play quietly lol. Also I have a couple of new guitars as well. The first is an Ibanez gio my girlfriend got me as an early Christmas present. The second should be here on Friday. It's an Omen Elite-7 multiscale. I'm excited for that to arrive. As you can see I clearly have a thing for blue guitars lol
    WEB_Image_Schecter_Omen_Elite-7_Multiscale_See-thr_11771991506016101_plid_373217.jpeg
    s-l1600.jpg
    IMG_1278.jpeg

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Is there input delay? Maybe it works with other instruments too, with the same jack.
    Got it in my mind that bluetooth gives delay but then didn't understand how guitars could not use cables

Oh like that, I see it now with the lower frets. I never tried it before

owen817

Garage band Groupie
  • Jan 24, 2022
    Fort Worth, TX
    Is there input delay? Maybe it works with other instruments too, with the same jack.
    Got it in my mind that bluetooth gives delay but then didn't understand how guitars could not use cables

Oh like that, I see it now with the lower frets. I never tried it before
    I played with it a little bit. As far as being connected to the guitar there isn't a delay. When I connect it to my interface there is a slight delay.

Reactions: William B.