• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

James' new picks

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    When I ordered my Boss Katana 100 a little more than two weeks ago I also bought a pack of "Hetfield White Fang" picks and wanted to share my experience with them.
    I normaly use the Jazz III XL picks to which the White Fangs are not that different. I use the 1.14mm, so they are slightly thinner and overall they are a little bit smaller. They have a well defined "sharp" edge which makes for an incredible attack which I LOVE. They also feel a little colder, a little more like plastic - but in a good sense. Another feature that I love is the texture on it which makes for a really good grip, they won't slip out of your fingers easily.

Now to the downside. This is the Jazz III, an unused White Fang and the WF I used for about two weeks now. I'm not sure how long picks are supposed to last, but the White Fang shows already some heavy wear and tear.

Overall I think they are really worth checking out, especially for metal fans who like the attack
    20191123_122200_2.jpg

Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko