• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🥂 🎆 Jamie London is getting a tad older 🎆 🥂

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Good day everyone.

Today's a special day; it's the birthday of our very own @Jamie London !!

For those who don't know, he is part of the Synner team and has been in the lead of all our social medias. He does a killer job over there and has been an integral part of our successes, most notably us reaching 10k followers on IG. He has always been integral to the team and the effort to make Synner as great as possible.

Moreover, he's also my co-host on Two Fancy Dudes and most importantly, a very good friend. Please join me in wishing him the happiest of birthdays.

You may be turning 30 but I'm glad that at heart, you are still as immature as I am and you will laugh at the same bad jokes as I do!

Cheers mate 🥂

- Rad

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Good day everyone.

Today's a special day; it's the birthday of our very own @Jamie London !!

For those who don't know, he is part of the Synner team and has been in the lead of all our social medias. He does a killer job over there and has been an integral part of our successes, most notably us reaching 10k followers on IG. He has always been integral to the team and the effort to make Synner as great as possible.

Moreover, he's also my co-host on Two Fancy Dudes and most importantly, a very good friend. Please join me in wishing him the happiest of birthdays.

You may be turning 30 but I'm glad that at heart, you are still as immature as I am and you will laugh at the same bad jokes as I do!

Cheers mate 🥂

- Rad
    Appreciate you so much my brother, thank you!! 🤩😄🙏We will 10/10 still laugh at the same bad, immature jokes! 😂 Looking forward to another year with you and everyone here at SYNNER! 🖤

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection