• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Just want to thank all the community 🖤

BettyVonSyn64

New Student
Dec 19, 2021
Hi !
Never introduce myself here.
Sabrina, 38 years old (on the 17th). Frenchy ! So, sorry for my English 😁😁
I discover this application day after day and I'm so glad to meet all of you day after day...🖤🖤
I used to sing when I was younger, in a rock band but since my thyroid surgery, my voice is damaged ... I work day after day but it will not be like before ...
I don't trust myself so much to post any videos of me singing ... Maybe one day ...
Yesterday was my first webinar with Syn, Papa Gates, and all the staff members and thank you ! Thank you for giving us this time ! It was awesome 🖤🖤🖤🖤
Hope I'll be there for the next webinar!
See you soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏🤘🤘🤘🤘
Love you all 🖤🖤🖤🖤
And thanks again for being who you are and for being there 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Welcome Sabrina!! It was awesome to see you in the webinar yesterday, I'm glad you had a great time with us! If you ever do wish to post, just know that we will support and encourage you all the way, we love to see what everyone has to offer and to see their journeys unfold! 🤘 💀 🤘

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey Sabrina!!!

Hell yeah I'm so happy to see you've joined us and I'm really thrilled to welcome you!! Don't worry, you'll never be forced to post any video but just know that if ever you feel the itch, we'll always be very supportive! Of course, always feel free to come and share your own feedback! This community is open to absolutely everyone!

Sois la bienvenue bien sur!

- Rad Synner

Synner Endless Summer Collection

BettyVonSyn64

New Student
    Dec 19, 2021
    Welcome Sabrina!! It was awesome to see you in the webinar yesterday, I'm glad you had a great time with us! If you ever do wish to post, just know that we will support and encourage you all the way, we love to see what everyone has to offer and to see their journeys unfold! 🤘 💀 🤘
    thanks to you ! I will try to post something decent to you one day... THE day when I have enough confidence in myself... Thank you for this support and this kindness. this family is really amazing 🤘🤘🖤🖤💀💀

BettyVonSyn64

New Student
    Dec 19, 2021
    Hey Sabrina!!!

Hell yeah I'm so happy to see you've joined us and I'm really thrilled to welcome you!! Don't worry, you'll never be forced to post any video but just know that if ever you feel the itch, we'll always be very supportive! Of course, always feel free to come and share your own feedback! This community is open to absolutely everyone!

Sois la bienvenue bien sur!

- Rad Synner
    thank you so much !
    the day I feel capable of it, I will post something to you. this family is really.... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘