• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Just wanted to say thank you

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Well I mean, the cat is out of the bag at this point. I had a really busy day yesterday and when I had a second to myself in the evening, I just saw that all the spots have been taken and that you are all really excited for this workshop!

I did not expect that amount of enthusiasm to be honest but I remain extremely humbled and grateful not only for this opportunity but also for your support!

Simply know that while I love to joke around and be a ''clown'' by moments, I also take this workshop very seriously and I promise to deliver quality information and presentation and just overall make this as entertaining and as educative so we can all grow together and help you realize your own respective goals with the best of my abilities.

This is just the beginning but its a damn good one.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

J

Jak Angelescu

Well I mean, the cat is out of the bag at this point. I had a really busy day yesterday and when I had a second to myself in the evening, I just saw that all the spots have been taken and that you are all really excited for this workshop!

I did not expect that amount of enthusiasm to be honest but I remain extremely humbled and grateful not only for this opportunity but also for your support!

Simply know that while I love to joke around and be a ''clown'' by moments, I also take this workshop very seriously and I promise to deliver quality information and presentation and just overall make this as entertaining and as educative so we can all grow together and help you realize your own respective goals with the best of my abilities.

This is just the beginning but its a damn good one.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
    You have no idea how excited I am and how happy I was when this was offered. This is something that's sorely needed here! I look forward to the 26th of March! Thank you for taking the time to do this for us, we're all so appreciative!

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I'm pumped for this, bud! I did my first demos on a Tascam TEAC144 4-track cassette recorder with a Roland TR707 drum machine and a bass guitar someone literally pulled out of a dumpster for me. My gear is certainly better now, but my KNOWLEDGE and TECHNIQUE is still largely mired "Back in the Day."

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I'm pumped for this, bud! I did my first demos on a Tascam TEAC144 4-track cassette recorder with a Roland TR707 drum machine and a bass guitar someone literally pulled out of a dumpster for me. My gear is certainly better now, but my KNOWLEDGE and TECHNIQUE is still largely mired "Back in the Day."
    That's the thing! Everything has evolved so much and its easier to get good sounds now more than ever! No worries, I hope to bring in some clarity to you!

• Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    For reference:

u2jcnxsax0vccdclagtf.jpg

Roland-TR-707-Rhythm-Composer-Cover-3_666d27cc-0ab3-4192-abb4-449118f14713.jpg

• Wow
    Reactions: Rad Synner
    Synner Endless Summer Collection