• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Learning a Song

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    I was hoping someone could help suggest some songs to start learning. I've been using this site for quite some time now and I want to get more into playing lead guitar. I've been playing rhythm since I was 14, I want to learn a song to its completion on Lead guitar. Does anyone have any good recommendations for some good beginner songs to learn on lead? I love playing Rock N Roll/Metal music. Please help! 😁

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Gunslinger, dani California, the Trooper, rainbow-Long Live Rock N Roll, The Beatles - Helter Skelter, Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe.

I'm terrible at judging skill level required to play songs but those were some that came to mind.

Pavol Zemko

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    United Kingdom
    I was hoping someone could help suggest some songs to start learning. I've been using this site for quite some time now and I want to get more into playing lead guitar. I've been playing rhythm since I was 14, I want to learn a song to its completion on Lead guitar. Does anyone have any good recommendations for some good beginner songs to learn on lead? I love playing Rock N Roll/Metal music. Please help! 😁
    I would suggest The Smashing Pumpkins - Today . Have played it on start in Rocksmith :) and enjoyed it all the way and fairly simple song.