• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Lesson tutorial ideas?

Ben Grosskreuz

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
What kinda videos on technique/practice methods/exercises/ect....would be helpful to anyone out there?

I often get asked to do one on economy picking and I know people liked my sweep picking one.

Perhaps on ways to practice Syns etudes sweep picking I as I saw somebody's post struggling with some parts of it.

Drop your thoughts below, open to anything.

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    What kinda videos on technique/practice methods/exercises/ect....would be helpful to anyone out there?

I often get asked to do one on economy picking and I know people liked my sweep picking one.

Perhaps on ways to practice Syns etudes sweep picking I as I saw somebody's post struggling with some parts of it.

Drop your thoughts below, open to anything.
    Well, I'm at the very beginning, so I would like a video with some tips on how not to accidentally mute strings when practicing chords.
    Also, it would be really helpful if you posted a video with tips about muting strings when practicing strumming, 'cause I've seen some people saying they still struggle with this, even if they've been playing for much more time than me.

Reactions: Batbia