• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Lesson Videos not working

Solution
Hello everyone. Is anyone else having issues with all of the videos not working?

I've tried on Google Chrome on my both laptop and phone, as well as the app on my phone. None of the videos play
Yes, we are aware of this issue and are working towards fixing it! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello everyone. Is anyone else having issues with all of the videos not working?

I've tried on Google Chrome on my both laptop and phone, as well as the app on my phone. None of the videos play
    Yes, we are aware of this issue and are working towards fixing it! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Upvote 0
    Solution

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com

It is a site issue with one of the sub-vendors (Soundslice, Vimeo, etc). The development team is working on it.

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hi to the admin/ tech staff, I think the issue has yet to be fixed. Can we get any updates here?
    yes, we're still very aware of this. All I can say is that it takes time to transfer a huge amount of data but we're still working on it. We'll keep you updated when we know more

Upvote 0

Skulleton

One Stringer
    Oct 9, 2022
    From what I've noticed playing with the setting on the format helps get the videos working. This help on chrome browsers for mobile. I don't know if this fixes everyone's setup but I've been watching videos in class the last couple nights 🤟🏾🤟🏾

Use the 3 dot drop down and change from auto to pages or whatever setting you like. Once again I can't guarantee this'll work.

Upvote 0

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    From what I've noticed playing with the setting on the format helps get the videos working. This help on chrome browsers for mobile. I don't know if this fixes everyone's setup but I've been watching videos in class the last couple nights 🤟🏾🤟🏾

Use the 3 dot drop down and change from auto to pages or whatever setting you like. Once again I can't guarantee this'll work.

Nope. The problem was entirely on our side. The videos are up, as of today, with our new hosting, and syncing them to the SoundSlice TAB should be underway shortly.

Reactions: Znvwv and Alexander
    Upvote 0