• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Lessons Updates

Hey everyone, we've got an update on lessons! We're currently in the process of adding back the videos and many of them should already be viewable. Will continue to add the rest of them and also sync them up with the sheet music so that you can follow along. Really appreciate everyone's patience with this and I'll update when the process is done :)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Hey everyone, we've got an update on lessons! We're currently in the process of adding back the videos and many of them should already be viewable. Will continue to add the rest of them and also sync them up with the sheet music so that you can follow along. Really appreciate everyone's patience with this and I'll update when the process is done :)
That is amazing !! 🤩 Thank you for doing this !

• Love
Reactions: Baby bird and alexj

megalizzie

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2021
    Virginia
    Alex, you’re a hero!
    you’re a hero! Thank you!!

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection