• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

lessons videos aren't playing

LeoNoComply

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Ireland.
apologies if this is incorrect place to post, wanted to revise caged after a long break, but it just won't load. i disabled all my extensions on chrome and refreshed to make sure, restarted PC etc. hopefully someone on the site's end sees this & can fix :)
1662745217078.png

Synner Endless Summer Collection

LeoNoComply

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Ireland.
apologies if this is incorrect place to post, wanted to revise caged after a long break, but it just won't load. i disabled all my extensions on chrome and refreshed to make sure, restarted PC etc. hopefully someone on the site's end sees this & can fix :) View attachment 3063
Just realised so many of you responded with the same issue, glad it's not just me, i just finished farting around with a VPN to see if that fixed it lol, ahh well, hopefully soundslice fix it asap :)

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Hey everyone, just updating on this! I'm still working to get this fixed on my end and I'm hoping to have a solution very soon. Appreciate everyone's patience 😁
    @alexj - you posted earlier about a Vimeo issue - I think we have two separate issues. This is people saying the SOUNDSLICE lesson videos aren't playing, and they aren't playing for any of us. That's probably the more important issue.