• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Let's Rock Tiktok!

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Hey guys!

I was thinking it's about time we try to dominate the more guitar stuff into TikTok. Since they have this "Duet" feature, I'd like to make use of it to jam songs together and especially play harmonizing bits!

I've uploaded my first few videos for anyone to duet "Unholy Confessions" & "Chapter Four" either harmonies together :)

Here's my profile! https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJNWcHdv/

Come join me! Let's rock!

Last edited:

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I don't like social media, maybe I'll make some accounts in the future just for music. Sounds nice, that site looks like a video game o_O
I never liked some platforms too - but for the sake of spreading good music, I'm breaking down that 'comfort' & 'opinion' barrier ;)

Hope to see you!

Reactions: William B.
G

Gemma G.S.

If I can keep up, I totally wanna get in on this! I've only ever used Tiktok to watch what other people post, because I could never think of anything cool or clever enough to post on my own. This seems really fun!

Reactions: Muz Malek
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
If I can keep up, I totally wanna get in on this! I've only ever used Tiktok to watch what other people post, because I could never think of anything cool or clever enough to post on my own. This seems really fun!
Same here! Been thinking about the idea for a while actually, finally decided to go on with it xD

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kr33pyTayl

New Student
Aug 16, 2023
I checked out your profile, and those harmonies are fire. Collaborating through duets on TikTok could really take the guitar community to a whole new level. Love how you're diving into "Unholy Confessions" and "Chapter Four" – classic choices! I'll definitely hop on and join the jam. I suggest you use SocialFollowersFree to get even more TikTok followers. I hope that helps!

Last edited: