• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Lets Share our Dream geetars

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Andreas Laich

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
always fun to play a gibson les paul, but my absolute dream guitar is syn’s custom s by schecter
killer guitar, sounds and looks absolutely awesome, floyd rose and sustainiac are great features and i love the ultra thin neck – got it last year, couldn’t be happier!

Josh Bailey

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I’d love to upgrade and get the full-on Gibson Les Paul Custom…but…I’m not paying over $4k for something with a richlite board. My Epiphone Bjorn Gelotte Custom now is more like a traditional Gibson than what they’re putting out now.

Tristan Martinek

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
It’s not a specific one for me…
I need to have 24 frets, with great access to the end of the neck, two humbuckers with split, fast and slim neck profile, a good floyd that stays in tune…
I got a Schecter Synyster Special, and it works great, but I got to change the Floyd, and I will replace the neck Invader with a Dimarzio Illuminator
And I hate to have knobs near my hand when I strum hard, like every stratocasters, knobs got to be far or behind the bridge… I’m not that demanding, right ? ^^

JacobGates

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Germany
I pretty much own my dream guitar. It’s a Schecter Avenger Hellraiser FR prototype. I changed out the hardware with black hardware instead of that dark chrome that just wears off on your hands and put in invader pickups. Love that thing. But if I had to get something really off the wall, have any of you heard of the gittler guitar? It’s pure titanium body, no head, no fretboard. At first I thought it would sound terrible but it actually sounds pretty good. It’s really small. Has LED fret markers and more than 24 fret, I think more than 30 frets (maybe?).

TheMighty Jambi

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Really tough to pick just one dream guitar for me.
Maybe a Ken Lawrence Explorer with evil looking skulls for inlays and different colored led’s I could switch for the fret markers.
Along with the evil skulls I would like nasty looking barb wire inlay up and down the fretboard.
EMG 81 in the bridge and EMG 60 in the neck.
Something similar to James’s KL Explorer but just a bit different to make it my own I guess.