• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Let's Start Our Own Lessons! 💪🏻

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Aug 12, 2022
Hey kids! A long time ago this school use to be hopping with tutorials and lessons taught from our very own students. The lessons haven't been working for well over 2 weeks, and it's starting to cause some agitation among the students. What I wanna do, is have this section for us to drop our own lessons here. That way, we all can still continue to learn something from each other. So if you have taught something on your youtube channel, or a prior video that you've uploaded, or you wanna drop a fun new lesson below go ahead and go for it!

I'll be uploading my own lesson very soon! Let's keep the learning going :)

Drop your lesson videos or links down in the comments below! They can be on covers, solos, theory, gear, playing live, techniques, anything!

@Hector Trejo @Christian Schulze and @Chris Johnston you guys are notorious teachers. Do you have anything you can drop below?

Last edited:

Javier Wienarjati

Campfire Attention Holder
Dec 7, 2021
Indonesia
www.instagram.com
Hello.. I made a video last week to practice my english. Just a simple basic pentatonic stuff and still messed up. I hope you all can understand what I am saying.

[URL="https://synner.com/media/5-pentatonic-patterns-in-a-minor.6087/"]

IMG-20221002-WA0003.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Aug 12, 2022
  • Love
Reactions: Javier Wienarjati
Upvote 0
Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    It's a/the A minor Pentatonic scale.
    The pattern is something like 5-5-8 or 5-5-7 picked per string with either alternate or economy picking and I was trying to make it sweep with the hammer-on pull-offs on the way back to reset and repeat. The hammer-on pull-off part is 2 notes per string with 1 picked.
    It could go either way, mixed up and use other scales.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0