• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Let's talk about Donwstroke picking LIVE

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello everyone!
    Hope you guys are all coming back from your Christmas rested and that y'all had a good time!

So I want to start this week of SynTv content strong with something that has become an essential in my playing: Downstroke picking!
    I will be going live later today at 18h EST!
    Metallica has been a HUGE influence for me particularly as a Rhythm guitar player. James Hetfield has influenced thousands of people with the riffs he created using this technique and while it is very easy in concepts, it can become really frustrating when trying to get it up to speed.

Which is why I want to do a little stream on it to show how I went around and learned how to do it. I also want to talk about Metallica live VS studio to showcase certain things, the importance of starting slow and to use a metronome, etc...

So yeah! You're welcome to join if you feel like it! ☺️

See y'all around!
    Rad

Synner Endless Summer Collection