• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

''Let's talk about Synner'' Stream

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey everyone!

So in order to start the new year on the right foot, us mods decided that it would be cool to jump on stream and talk a little bit with you about the year that Synner had, what happened, what's new and where we're going forward!

More precisely, I said back when we did the town hall meeting that I would answer best I could all inquiries through a video or something else. Now of course, I'm a man of my word and so I figured, let's take advantage of SynTv and do it live with y'all beautiful people!

So the stream will be tomorrow Sunday January 2nd at 16h EST which we figured will also be a decent time for our european friends and not too early for those reside on the West Coast!

So yeah, come and join the fun!

- Rad Synner! :rock-hand:

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Hey everyone!

So in order to start the new year on the right foot, us mods decided that it would be cool to jump on stream and talk a little bit with you about the year that Synner had, what happened, what's new and where we're going forward!

More precisely, I said back when we did the town hall meeting that I would answer best I could all inquiries through a video or something else. Now of course, I'm a man of my word and so I figured, let's take advantage of SynTv and do it live with y'all beautiful people!

So the stream will be tomorrow Sunday January 2nd at 16h EST which we figured will also be a decent time for our european friends and not too early for those reside on the West Coast!

So yeah, come and join the fun!

- Rad Synner! :rock-hand:
    Yeees, I will try to be here 😊😊

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Thank you for the stream 😊 and sorry for speaking French, I didn't want to exclude anyone 😅
    It was fun to chat with you ^-^
    And sorry for my dumbs questions
    Yo thank you so much for coming and please don't apologize for anything you have not done anything wrong and we really appreciate your presence!!!!