• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Life is crazy, thank you all for being here.

devil'slittlesister

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Hi my friends. Disclaimer, this is going to be a lot. However I really do feel like I have to tell you all.

Firstly, I am sorry for kind of just lurking around on here and not being active in posting or reacting. I have not revealed this to many people- but I trust you all immensely and also owe a large thank you to Syn and this entire community.

When I found this school, I was trapped in a very scarey situation- in which I was being kept against my will and was kept from communicating with the outside world, my family and my friends. I was kept from listening to music a lot of the time, as well as playing my guitar and piano. For many long years.

In the small chances I found, I used that precious time of minute freedom to come here to the school and interact/participate as well as I could- both because I knew that the chances of my abuser seeing it were relatively small, and more importantly because of how amazingly loving, tightly knit, and open everyone here is.

So secondly and most importantly, I really need to thank every one of you fellow Synners, and of course Syn and Papa Gates, for being who you are,being here in this community, and the love and light you showed me in a time where everything else around me was hellishly dark. You helped me through something I did not believe I would make it out of, and honestly provided me with that last bout of strength that helped me break out and run away to safety. I am still learning how to communicate with people again, so I am also sorry for not being very eloquent right now.

Lastly. If anyone reading this needs help in any capacity whatsoever, please reach out to me. I am here for you and I will do anything for any of you for the rest of my days. You are all my family now, and I love every one of you. If you need to talk, cry, scream, or need somewhere safe to go or a way to get there- I am here. After I post this I will update my profile to add more ways to contact me.

Please stay strong, stay here, and stay yourself. If you hadn't, I am not sure where I would be right now. Just knowing you all would be here if and when I got a chance to come back helped me more than I know how to express any further.

Love you always, family.
    Kelseana 🖤💫🦇💀🦇

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Wow. I can't imagine what you've been through. When you're able, find a good counselor to help you navigate through it all and get yourself back to healthy on the inside. We want you with us a long time. I'm so glad you made it!
    Thank you so much, Ed... that honestly means so much. I definitely will, I want to be with you all for a long time as well :,) Unfortunately I had to leave my guitar and gear behind- but I can replace that in time. Until then I am just so grateful to be here with you and everyone else in this absolutely stellar group of people <333

Synner Endless Summer Collection

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Im so sorry that you had to go through all of that.

Feels good to know that you are now safe and free.

Much love!
    Thank you so much Christian. I can't explain how good it feels to know that you are care. Much love to you too, friend 🖤🖤🖤

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    So sorry for you but even more glad you're on a better path now.
    Let me just say how amazing it is that you open up and share this story with us. It once again shows what an amazing place and Community this must have grown to!

Also I am sure you know that but WE are also here for YOU If you need people to talk to.

Donovan Etue

• Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Holy hell, I'm so sorry that you've been through so much. I'm very glad you've made it out and seem to be doing better. The amount of courage it takes to be this vulnerable/comfortable enough to tell your story to this community is incredibly moving. As well as a sign of how incredible this community is. I'm wishing you the best moving forward. I also hope you can get back on your feet with a guitar in your hands before too long. Looking forward to seeing you on here more frequently.

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Thank goodness you go out of that situation. It’s harder than many people think it is and you are so incredibly strong !
    Thank you so much Alicia! It really is... and that means so so much to me. I found a lot of strength here from all of you. Saint James, as well 🖤🖤🖤

Reactions: Alicia Willis

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    So sorry for you but even more glad you're on a better path now.
    Let me just say how amazing it is that you open up and share this story with us. It once again shows what an amazing place and Community this must have grown to!

Also I am sure you know that but WE are also here for YOU If you need people to talk to.
    Thank you Dominik 💖 I am indescribably glad to be here and to have found this space and people. You have brought happy tears to my eyes just now :,) this community really is something extraordinarily special, as are all of you.

I can honestly never thank you enough for that. Truly. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Love
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber