• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Life is crazy, thank you all for being here.

devil'slittlesister

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Can't even begin to imagine how it must have felt but i'm glad you pulled through. I wish you only the very best going forward and at this point, you know you got people who have your back here. I'll see you around!
    You brought happy tears to my eyes just now <3333 I definitely do, and I will eternally have your & all of my fellow Synners' backs as well. You most definitely will :)))))

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Hey, I'm so sorry for what you had to go through :( So glad you are now safe and free!!! You've been incredibly strong Sys. You know we are here for you if you need to talk to someone 💜
    SYS 💖💖💖💖💖 i honestly can't verbalize how much this means to me... And I am here for all of you as well xoxoxo

• Love
    Reactions: ari.mac

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    I'm so sorry for all that you have been through. I'm glad you are moving forward and you always have my full support!
    sending a lots of love to you! See you around! ❤️ 🙌
    Thank you Gabby 🖤💫💫💫 I appreciate that so incredibly much 😭 please know you will always have all of my support as well. Sending so much love back. And yes you will 💖🙌🤟

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    Holy hell, I'm so sorry that you've been through so much. I'm very glad you've made it out and seem to be doing better. The amount of courage it takes to be this vulnerable/comfortable enough to tell your story to this community is incredibly moving. As well as a sign of how incredible this community is. I'm wishing you the best moving forward. I also hope you can get back on your feet with a guitar in your hands before too long. Looking forward to seeing you on here more frequently.
    Awh, Donovan 🥺🖤 thank you so so much...I most certainly would not have been able to share this if you and everyone else here weren't so absolutely amazing. This community is truly my family now, and always will be. I'll be up and running again and until then I'll be here listening to all of you rockkkk 🤗🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻 I look forward to being here more frequently too.

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    God, I could never imagine you went through all of this... You're a strong warrior and I'm relieved you're now safe and free 🙏 Thanks for sharing your story with us, count on me if you need anything ❤️
    😭😭😭 thank you so muchhhh. Like seriously I don't know how to express how much this and you mean to me 💖💖💖 thank you for listening and for being here for me. Please always count on me as well if you everrrr need ANYTHING at all 🖤🖤🖤

• Love
    Reactions: Aquamandy
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

devil'slittlesister

• Dec 13, 2020
    Massachusetts- USA
    instagram.com
    I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much! But it really does show you're damn tough, and I'm so glad to hear you're okay! We're always here should you ever need us (one of the things I adore about this community!), and thank you for sharing your story! 🤘💀🤘❤️
    Awh Millie... thank YOU for being here and being such an incredible soul. If it weren't for you and this entire Synner Family, I wouldn't have the guts nor place to be comfortable sharing it. I can't thank you enough for this, and please please know that I will always be here for you and everyone else here as well. Fam for lifeee 🖤🦇💀🦇🤟🏻