• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Little update on the harmony/tutorials I do.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I haven't really been feeling myself lately and that's mostly due to not having had a break since September 2019 combined with the pandemic so I feel a little bit Burned out and it makes me act all weird.

To give my mind a little bit of rest and I can really focus on finishing my master thesis I'm gonna put the harmony/tutorial I'm doing weekly on hold for now after I've done the qotsa and the winner of the current poll.

Furthermore, if I seem a bit less prominently active than before it's because of this as well.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    should probably chill for a bit and switch up priorities for a bit, changing up routines is good. MAB said something like everyday he puts his socks on differently. seems like some solid advice, you probably learned so much recently you need time to process it. Elong Musk is working on puter chip for the brain lmao.... i need sleep toooo, take care

• Love
    Reactions: idssdi

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    I haven't really been feeling myself lately and that's mostly due to not having had a break since September 2019 combined with the pandemic so I feel a little bit Burned out and it makes me act all weird.

To give my mind a little bit of rest and I can really focus on finishing my master thesis I'm gonna put the harmony/tutorial I'm doing weekly on hold for now after I've done the qotsa and the winner of the current poll.

Furthermore, if I seem a bit less prominently active than before it's because of this as well.
    I know how you feel..i work 50-60 hours a week and on weekends working at home and trying to learn guitar and some personal issues...its just about more than i can take...get your stuff done but more importantly take care of yourself..get some downtime

Reactions: idssdi