• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Live concerts

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I’m wondering what people are planning to see live this year.
For me personally, at the momeny i’m planning to see:
Requiem by Verdi played by a dutch orchestra
The Analogues playing the White album in full
Guns n Roses
And I may Go to Graspop

TOLF

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I was in A7X Paris Bercy live last year, just awesome! Now I want to go see Arch Enemy, but it’s during my exams… I already have my ticket for Shaka Ponk. Now I want to find tickets for the Hellfest!

Justin Vernon

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
If I get a chance, I’d love to attend any heavy metal/ hard rock concert I can. I plan on seeing ERRA/Ghost Atlas some time this year. Last big concert I saw was the Chester Bennington memorial concert. I flew out to LA for it, and it was amazing.

Turias F.

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I will see Avenged Sevenfold at Rock im Park in Germany. I really hope they do their “The Stage” Tour in Germany too. Saw them with Disturbed last year and it was fckn amazing!
Apart from that I will see Metallica and Nickelback

Jereme Marsh

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I’ve currently only got Avatar and Nightwish on the docket so far. Sadly, I’m missing A7X for the first time in several years when they come through my state on their new tour, but I’m hopeful they’ll be back in my area for their summer tour. I’ll definitely be hitting up Metallica if they come back as well.

Synner Endless Summer Collection