• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Livestream

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    I think this album is perfect, it deserves a lot of recognition. It shows the great work from the guys. It reminds me of something like the Abbey Road of the 2020's. So many different things happening, I almost cried. Cosmic, Mattel and Death are so perfect I can't even find words. Syn, you always find new ways to blow my mind. I'm not saying this because I know you might read this, but listening to a lot of different music and guitarists, I honestly think you are the best guitarist of your generation. I'm telling you, if this album doesn't make it to the top of this decade in all lists and reviews I'm going to commit war crimes.
    I chose good role models back when I was 13, even if I didn't know. Love you a7x.

Ryan Reiche

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    I think this album is perfect, it deserves a lot of recognition. It shows the great work from the guys. It reminds me of something like the Abbey Road of the 2020's. So many different things happening, I almost cried. Cosmic, Mattel and Death are so perfect I can't even find words. Syn, you always find new ways to blow my mind. I'm not saying this because I know you might read this, but listening to a lot of different music and guitarists, I honestly think you are the best guitarist of your generation. I'm telling you, if this album doesn't make it to the top of this decade in all lists and reviews I'm going to commit war crimes.
    I chose good role models back when I was 13, even if I didn't know. Love you a7x.
    Very well said.🎉🤘