• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Livestreaming Music Tech Q&A

J

Jak Angelescu

Yes!! I am SO happy for you, Ed! I’m also thankful you’re taking the time to do this because I have NO clue what to answer with anyone’s questions and you’re totally taking it like a champ!
Plus, that quick run demo live thing you did with me last night actually made me want to buy this thing and I wasn’t interested in it before!

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hey, @Ed !
Even tough i was not able to watch you guys discuss AXE FX 3 live, I got to watch it now.
And I must say:
Thanks man! You cleared a lot of things to a lot of people, including me!!
I am getting so interested in producing music + guitar sounds + cabs + pedals + monitoring…
So this opened a brand new horizon for me. Thanks for doing that, it was amazing.
What a great community, thanks for everyone who helps

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Okay, so on top of the fact that there were posted questions in the stream I didn’t get to, I did a demo of a product designed to get guitarists closer to the Avenged Sevenfold sound, and the guy who gets those sounds was WATCHING and COMMENTING on the stream, and….
    I NEVER PLAYED A FUCKING NOTE OF AVENGED SEVENFOLD.
    Go ahead. Call me a dumbass. I earned it for that one.
    Anyway, I will do a follow-up video shortly where I answer those questions and A/B/C/D four cabinets – a stock AxeFX cab, my old choice, the Misha Zilla 2×12, and the Hellwin and the Bogner from the Syn pack. And I will play actual A7X riffs for it! Hopefully look for that this week!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    G

Trying to catch up on my fellow synners and just watched your replay and follow-up. Very informative, now I want an Axe-FX. Don’t know if my wife will let me though LOL! Don’t know if i’ll be able to make any of your live sessions, but I will definitely watch the replay.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    J

Jak Angelescu

You know, wives and girlfriends annoy me. They want to use the husband’s money to buy their Scentsy and Scamology shakes, and it’s ok for them to go spend $500 on dishware no one is allowed to use but the man can’t even spend his own money for his own passion 🙄🙄
    Sorry. I literally loathe 98% of wives and girlfriends because of how controlling and unfair they are to their boyfriends/husbands.
    Men don’t ask for much. Good food and loyalty from what i’ve seen. Yet women will spend an average of $1,200 a year on makeup, clothes, beauty items, spa/salon trips and accessories yet gets angry when the person making that money buys a one-time expensive item for their passion.
    Didn’t mean to go on a rant 😂😂 just had to voice my disdain towards the majority of my gender😂