• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Long Lines/Tall Tees

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I have a humble request/hope regarding the super rad SG shirts! I bought the long line/tall black Synner tee about a month ago and I absolutely adore it. So much so that I’m going to buy a second to have around as a spare! The first run of shirts were great but now that everything is moving along a bit more smoothly, the long line tee was really hit out of the park IMO (only bit of feed back i’d give is to possibly make the sides a TAD longer! That’s mainly the type of shirt I wear from urban outfitters so I’d love to see all/more of the designs/colors done this way (white flag/black flag/white synner and future designs as well). I’m 6’1 and 155 pounds so the tall tee’s in size M are literally perfect for me haha. Anyone else have one?

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    I have a different request. Can we combine shipping with the avenged sevenfold store because the shipping in both the avenged sevenfold store and the syngates store is like a lot for me(almost as much as the product itself)😅