• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Long time player, first time Synner

B916

One Stringer
Dec 16, 2022
I've been playing on and off for most of my life, and just found out about this site. It looks like there are a lot of good lessons to be had here and support from the community as well.

I cut my teeth during the heyday of the 80's commercial and thrash metal greats, but after several long breaks - it's time to refresh my knowledge of the six-string. I'm still trying to avoid the noodle-loop and formulate a practice plan to actually use the material on this site to my advantage.

I look forward to engaging you all and sharing my progress.

Cheers!~

Deyanrasul

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Apr 23, 2022
Uk
I've been playing on and off for most of my life, and just found out about this site. It looks like there are a lot of good lessons to be had here and support from the community as well.

I cut my teeth during the heyday of the 80's commercial and thrash metal greats, but after several long breaks - it's time to refresh my knowledge of the six-string. I'm still trying to avoid the noodle-loop and formulate a practice plan to actually use the material on this site to my advantage.

I look forward to engaging you all and sharing my progress.

Cheers!~
Welcomeeee

Reactions: Alexander