Looking for Green Day song suggestions!

CallumP

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 24, 2019
    Nottingham
    www.youtube.com
    Hello everyone, I've been asking friends for songs to play on guitar because I'm falling into abit of a rut of only doing exercises and I want to play more songs, pretty much everyone says that Green Day songs are great to learn so I was wondering if anyone hear has learnt some and could help me choose one that's good for a beginner/ slightly experienced player? Thank you :)

(currently learning towards Holiday but open to any and all ideas)

Kim

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    American Idiot, one of the first songs i learned all parts from, including the solo, not too hard, but fast, but i finally nailed that one :)
    Also When i Come around is fun

If you like greenday songs, the difficulty of it, then you maybe like Nirvana songs too, they are fun too play and not too hard

• Love
    Reactions: CallumP
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

TheHawk2114

New Student
    Mar 24, 2020
    Green Day isn't that hard, I think the hardest Green Day song is probably Revolution Radio and even that is easy. As long as you know how to play a power chord, you can play Green Day. I personally like playing Holiday and Welcome to Paradise.

• Love
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Nocturne

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 1, 2019
    France
    21 Guns. It's a good song, you can work your tone on it, it has very different sections, a great and simple lead guitar, a very good solo and a lot of possibilities for improvisation and it's not hard. Good Riddance is also great if you want to try fingerpicking or hybrid picking.

• Love