• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Looking for Green Day song suggestions!

CallumP

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 24, 2019
    Nottingham
    www.youtube.com
    Hello everyone, I've been asking friends for songs to play on guitar because I'm falling into abit of a rut of only doing exercises and I want to play more songs, pretty much everyone says that Green Day songs are great to learn so I was wondering if anyone hear has learnt some and could help me choose one that's good for a beginner/ slightly experienced player? Thank you :)

(currently learning towards Holiday but open to any and all ideas)

Kim

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    American Idiot, one of the first songs i learned all parts from, including the solo, not too hard, but fast, but i finally nailed that one :)
    Also When i Come around is fun

If you like greenday songs, the difficulty of it, then you maybe like Nirvana songs too, they are fun too play and not too hard

• Love
    Reactions: CallumP
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Nocturne

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 1, 2019
    France
    21 Guns. It's a good song, you can work your tone on it, it has very different sections, a great and simple lead guitar, a very good solo and a lot of possibilities for improvisation and it's not hard. Good Riddance is also great if you want to try fingerpicking or hybrid picking.

• Love
    Reactions: CallumP