• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🤑Looking For Students With Original Music🤑

Dustin Stevens

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Maine
    m.youtube.com
    Hi there students! As we start building our content, our team discussed using YOUR ORIGINAL MUSIC (no covers, please!) for the background music to some of our content.

If you'd like to be a badass and get your name out there a bit while helping us out, these are the following requirements...

1. Be an ACTIVE MEMBER on the school (Yes, we have ways to check on this)
    2. Have a DAW recorded version of your song (no cell phone audio please!)
    3. Have a way to send us the link to download it either through our inbox here or DM us on the IG page!

We WILL give you credit!

ANY STYLE, ANY LEVEL WELCOME! Thanks students! Keep kicking a$$!!

- The SGSIGTeam
    Can it be more then one song?

TheHawk2114

One Stringer
    Mar 24, 2020
    I have made a few songs but never recorded them because I don't have a DAW but that is the next thing I am planning to get. I am kinda broke so a recording of one of my songs probably won't be happening any time soon. If I had money I would either get a DAW or be a legend member.

Reactions: Ed Seith

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I have made a few songs but never recorded them because I don't have a DAW but that is the next thing I am planning to get. I am kinda broke so a recording of one of my songs probably won't be happening any time soon. If I had money I would either get a DAW or be a legend member.
    Focus on the recording interface. Reaper is a professional DAW that has an "evaluation license" that never expires and has no limitations. The modest $60 price is something they hope people will pay when they can, but it's a total honor system.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    My band have loads more content on this soundcloud but this is one of our most recent singles that I wrote that got some Made in Chelsea UK Airplay :geek: It's Indie Pop so not heavy at all :LOL:

I've been listening to your band a lot for the last year or so! I introduced my mom to the Lipstick EP on one of our car trips to town and she practically demanded I add it to her spotify playlist for her! She was much more fond of your tunes compared to some of the more chaotic songs I had playing haha.

• Love
    Reactions: Chris Johnston

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    I've been listening to your band a lot for the last year or so! I introduced my mom to the Lipstick EP on one of our car trips to town and she practically demanded I add it to her spotify playlist for her! She was much more fond of your tunes compared to some of the more chaotic songs I had playing haha.
    Thanks so much man. That's genuinely made my day! I actually had no idea people went out their way to listen to us - Usually I feel like I'm plugging and annoying people :LOL:. And I'm so glad your Mum enjoys the Lipstick EP :love: Haha yeah we're a good alternative to anything heavy!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    My band have loads more content on this soundcloud but this is one of our most recent singles that I wrote that got some Made in Chelsea UK Airplay :geek: It's Indie Pop so not heavy at all :LOL:

Nice ! Make sure you send it to their private messages here or on the IG account ! 👍🏻
    Thanks so much! and I will do :)

Reactions: Alicia Willis