• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🤑Looking For Students With Original Music🤑

SGSIGTeam

Free Bird Player
Jan 10, 2021
Hi there students! As we start building our content, our team discussed using YOUR ORIGINAL MUSIC (no covers, please!) for the background music to some of our content.

If you'd like to be a badass and get your name out there a bit while helping us out, these are the following requirements...

1. Be an ACTIVE MEMBER on the school (Yes, we have ways to check on this)
2. Have a DAW recorded version of your song (no cell phone audio please!)
3. Have a way to send us the link to download it either through our inbox here or DM us on the IG page!

We WILL give you credit!

ANY STYLE, ANY LEVEL WELCOME! Thanks students! Keep kicking a$$!!

- The SGSIGTeam

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    3. Have a way to send us the link to download it either through our inbox here or DM us on the IG page!

We WILL give you credit!

- The SGSIGTeam
    i will surely do that BUT i don’t think i have any time to create songs right now. school is like killing me so, i need more time. is it a problem or you need the song these weeks?🤔🤔🤔

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Raquel Sousa Calvoso

New Student
    Sep 25, 2020
    Brasil
    Olá, alunos! Conforme começamos a construir nosso conteúdo, nossa equipe discutiu o uso de SUA MÚSICA ORIGINAL (sem capas, por favor!) Para a música de fundo de alguns de nosso conteúdo.

Se você gostaria de ser um fodão e divulgar seu nome um pouco enquanto nos ajuda, estes são os seguintes requisitos ...

1. Seja um MEMBRO ATIVO na escola (Sim, temos maneiras de verificar isso)
    2. Tenha uma versão gravada DAW de sua música (sem áudio de celular, por favor!)
    3. Envie o link para fazer o download em nossa caixa de entrada aqui ou envie-nos um DM na página IG!

Vamos dar-lhe crédito!

QUALQUER ESTILO, QUALQUER NÍVEL BEM-VINDO! Obrigado alunos! Continue chutando um $$ !!

- O SGSIGTeam
    que ideia ótima, vocês são incríveis ❤️

Reactions: SGSIGTeam

Gabriel Perez

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Salt Lake City, UT
    open.spotify.com
    Hi there students! As we start building our content, our team discussed using YOUR ORIGINAL MUSIC (no covers, please!) for the background music to some of our content.

If you'd like to be a badass and get your name out there a bit while helping us out, these are the following requirements...

We WILL give you credit!

- The SGSIGTeam
    Question: I try to get on as often as possible and I'm writing lots of music. But I take mental health breaks during the winter, so would that disqualify me from being able to submit some music?

Reactions: SGSIGTeam

SGSIGTeam

Free Bird Player
    Jan 10, 2021
    Question: I try to get on as often as possible and I'm writing lots of music. But I take mental health breaks during the winter, so would that disqualify me from being able to submit some music?
    Hi there! This is an ongoing thing. So you can take your much-needed mental break for an entire year and we would still welcome your music!

• Love
    Reactions: Gabriel Perez