• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Looking to sell Synyster Gates lot with Hellwin head

Rick Swanson

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Thinking about getting rid of most of these to fund another hobby, anyone have a good valuation on these? Dark Moon with signed CoA, City of Evil with signed backplate, sustaniac red pinstripe, joker, and the Hellwin head. Was told that the tubes were replaced by the previous owner, but sounds great. If anyone is interested please let me know but just trying to get a good idea of pricing. For whatever reason it won’t let me upload a picture of the head. If interested I can send pics. Thanks! 🤘🏼

Attachments

• F0E0A47E-86BD-435A-AD3E-AA7830436664.jpeg
    F0E0A47E-86BD-435A-AD3E-AA7830436664.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 184

Eric Kane

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    When you say "lot", I don't know if that means you're wanting to sell it all together or not. If so, I think it's going to be hard to find someone who has that kind of scratch, and you're going to have to discount it. It would obviously be better to sell each piece separately, if you can. And in my opinion, the Hellwin and the Black Moon are the prize pieces, especially if the Hellwin is a USA model. I paid around $3K for a Hellwin USA a couple years ago. I paid around $1K for the Stage model. The Hellwins are unicorns and hardly ever come up for sale. That said, since I have both in my collection, I'm not going to put in a bid! If the Black Moon, CoE, and Joker are near mint, you could probably get a pretty good amount for those as well, as rare as they are. If I was going to sell my Black Moon (which I'm not), I'd probably ask $3500, because that's about what the Dark Night (1/100) is going for brand new, and the Black Moon is 1/50. I don't really know enough about the scarcity of the CoE or Joker, but I know they are pretty hard to find.

Rogan Dech

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    I am extremely interested in the Hellwin head. If there is a direct message thing on this website please message me because I have been looking for one of those for a while now! We can talk prices but I would most likely need a little while to get the money due to my state still being strict about working and my job having me on hold.

Last edited:

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I am extremely interested in the Hellwin head. If there is a direct message thing on this website please message me because I have been looking for one of those for a while now! We can talk prices but I would most likely need a little while to get the money due to my state still being strict about working and my job having me on hold.
    Hover over his username and click "start conversation"

Reactions: Alicia Willis