• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Make The Riff Section Great Again

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    LOVE IT! Nicely done. You are getting so much better! And you have Syn fingers! I'd kill to have those fingers. Just a matter of time and practice before you're shredding!
    pg
    THANK YOU, PAPA! ❤️ Your comment means the universe to me! And every time you comment to me it seems like you have something to say about my fingers. It’s okay though, I always take them as such high compliments! And the fact you compared them to your son’s just now, oh boy, I hope that doesn’t go to my head. I’m going to be pushing my self and trying to do some crazy stuff. Lol

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    Sure....somehow It got cut off XD but yeah. I hereby nominate you kind sir!

Threw down some slow blues/rock lead improv, always been a rhythm guy so this is something I am pretty new to. Scale knowledge is kinda lacking hence being tethered to 3 pentatonic boxes in the video.

My method; listening to the backing track a few times, without a guitar, and 'play' licks in my head then pick up the guitar and try to replicate what I came up with. Worked out OK I think.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Threw down some slow blues/rock lead improv, always been a rhythm guy so this is something I am pretty new to. Scale knowledge is kinda lacking hence being tethered to 3 pentatonic boxes in the video.

My method; listening to the backing track a few times, without a guitar, and 'play' licks in my head then pick up the guitar and try to replicate what I came up with. Worked out OK I think.

Great stuff! Wanna nominate someone? :D

Synner Endless Summer Collection