• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Meet Your New Keymaster!

J

Jak Angelescu

I am so beyond honored and excited!!! If you look underneath my icon I am the newest Keymaster for the Synsyter Gates School. I promise to all of you I’ll do the best job I can. So here’s my role for you as far as I know. When I make posts like future contests and things that I need a lot of feedback on, I’ll be able to pin them at the top so they don’t get drowned out or lost. I’ll also be able to flag spammers and report promptly to the techs behind the scenes should something be problematic. I’ll also still report product mishaps, shipping issues and try to get them solved and everything else I use to. I can also say that the commenting issues and the ‘like’ ability on forum posts are being addressed as quickly as possible. Thank you all so much! I seriously look forward to helping you guys further your music endeavors!
Jak

J

Jak Angelescu

D’awww EEEDDD!!! That’s actually so uplifting of you to say. I didn’t do it intentionally. I just was doing what I love to do 🙂 And I knew Syn and PG were so busy with their touring life and stuff and when shit would hit the fan I had ways of contacting them and letting them know. I felt it would be really selfish and disgusting of me if I had ways of communicating problems to them but didn’t. Btw, you can call me Sora. As in Kingdom Hearts KeyBLADE Master 😉 Ed, you have talked to me at late hours of the night through so many things. To hear you say that means universes and stars to me 🙂
Syn ~ You just keep putting more in my life that makes me pinch myself everyday. This just allows me to give back um, Sevenfold (sorry you all are dads so I had to do some sort of a dad joke) to the school you put so much into to help me grow. I love you both so dearly.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
If you need any help jak as we grow bigger and stronger dont hesitate to ask. I’ll be sure to report any glitches or issues I notice as theres still random issues (like posting a link before text in a post)
This will definitely help us around here in keeping spam and bots under control. Congrats to you jak!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rod Azeite

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
It’s no secret I don’t even come here anymore (and I take full blame for that) but I had to log back in to give you your well earned congratulations! You were here before me, you were here after I left, and we can only hope you’ll be here for years to come. You, who started as a student like everyone else, and now give more to the guitar community than we could ever ask of you. You, who have stepped up to every challenge thrown your way, at times without even being asked to, to be able to reach the top and challenge others to do the same. You, who stuck here through thick and thin and earned the respect of your greatest mentors. I salute you.

Congratulations Jak! Very well deserved!
As someone else said earlier; in my eyes you always were a Keymaster here, even before the title.
In my mind it was only a matter of time.
Thank you for all your efforts! They are very appreciated!
I wouldn’t be surprised if in a couple years you were in some of the lesson videos too, teaching with your badass black moon guitar. 😉

This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Aileé Guerra Aréizaga.

J

Jak Angelescu

You all have been so wonderful. It really means the world to me. I can’t believe you all and how amazing the sentiments are. It really made me smile so badly that I can’t move my jaw 😀 It’s a good problem to have!