• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Meet Your New Queen/Me Renouncing My Role :)

J

Jak Angelescu

My dearest kittens,
I know I've done this once before. But the moment I did it, shit hit the fan and I had to jump back on to help remedy some things. But this time it's an official "no turning back" kind of stepping down. This time around, the school has a much bigger team that's very proactive here. And that makes me feel so happy to know :)

I spoke with a friend a few nights ago about this and it's something I've been thinking about for almost six months now, yet I never wanted to make a decision because I care so much about each and every single one of you that I just couldn't let the reigns go that easy. Now, however, I'm putting in 10-12 hour days almost daily because of either real estate, my book, or most importantly, my band work. With Bill being our producer now, things have gotten pretty intense with how much time a day we're dedicating to music. And because of this, I don't have the time to do what I use to do here.

The greatest thing, is that I know none of you are going to be upset with me. Words cannot express my gratitude for that. I spoke with Syn about it Iast night, and I knew he was going to be 1000000% supportive as well, because he's awesome like that. You're all awesome like that. But I was telling him that simply "I'm ready to be a student again". I spend more time solving dilemmas than I do engaging with my fellow Synners on here. I spend more time exchanging emails than actually posting riffs and taking the lessons here. I miss it so much.

Please understand this ALSO GOES FOR INSTAGRAM. This means I no longer want to receive messages about problems or questions on the school. I am 100000% stepping down. If you have questions, you can go to Ed, Lauren, Alex, Mike, etc.

There are a few loose ends I still have to tie up. But I want to thank each and every single one of you for literally giving me the biggest experience of my life. I've learned so much. And I love you all so much. Thank you for letting me growl at you guys from time to time;)

Now, on to the fun part!
I told Syn that I really wanted a full replacement. I wanted someone who did all the stuff that I did. Who laid the paw prints like I did. She's just like me in many ways. Right down to being born exactly 3 years and 3 minutes apart :p She's already known for starting little projects, arranging things, and she has experience in doing this stuff. And you all know her and love her....

@Alicia Willis is your new SGS Queen Cat !! Syn loved the idea, and I already spoke about it with her asking her if she could take on this kind of thing. And she was more than happy to do so. You'll find that she and I are a lot alike in many ways. Alicia, I love you. More than words can say.

Lastly, thank you all again for this amazing opportunity. I'll still be active, but I'll be a student all over again. I won't have my "admin" badge anymore. But I look forward to hanging out here more often. Much love, my kittens!

Jak

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    You will ALWAYS be our Queen Cat !
    I’ll admit, I’m literally in tears reading this. You have been there for each and every one of us for years now, both on and off the school.
    I know you’re still going to be here for us to cheer us on and possibly still growl occasionally 😉

Jak, We all love you dearly, and while I know we all are going to be saddened by this, I think we can also rejoice in knowing that a huge weight has been lifted off of your shoulders and you now have more time commit to the endeavors you’ve been waiting years to accomplish !

I am so proud of you and so grateful for your friendship my dear !

❤️

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Well, all said and done, your job here has been phenomenal! I am extremely grateful for everything you have done and while we'll miss you as our queen, well, it is really amazing to see you following your purpose and what you really want to do! I cant wait to see what you will release!

Long live Jak the queen cat!

Also, @Alicia Willis is damn worthy to take your place. Fucking glad you will get that position Alicia! I cant wait to see your reign but I am also going to reitirate that I am still planning a hostile takeover for the glory of Johnny. You have been warned 🙃

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Well, all said and done, your job here has been phenomenal! I am extremely grateful for everything you have done and while we'll miss you as our queen, well, it is really amazing to see you following your purpose and what you really want to do! I cant wait to see what you will release!

Long live Jak the queen cat!

Also, @Alicia Willis is damn worthy to take your place. Fucking glad you will get that position Alicia! I cant wait to see your reign but I am also going to reitirate that I am still planning a hostile takeover for the glory of Johnny. You have been warned 🙃
    I fully encourage it @Radu-Cristian Perde 😎
    Do your worst good Sir.

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Not gonna lie, this makes me a little sad but I'm also really happy that you will now have more time to dedicate to your awesome music...that I can't wait to hear!! ( and your book of course!!!) 🤩 Your job here has been phenomenal and I wanted to thank you for all that you did, amica mia. We are so proud of you 🖤🖤🖤
    Long live the Queen Cat!!👑

@Alicia Willis congratulations darling!! You deserve it and know you will do great things (that in fact, you are already doing!!!) :rock-hand: :syngates: I'm so SO proud and happy for you $ys!!!!! 🖤
    We all hail Alicia 👸

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    It can be said that the hardest part of building a successful community is the beginning. Setting the tone, building the group, maintaining proper order. In that sense, you will never leave, because as much as this site and community is the brainchild (and funding) of @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. , the community and the sense of family comes from @Jak Angelescu and it will always be her legacy.

@Alicia Willis , you are absolutely the best choice in town for this, and I'm so glad I'm on your good side. :cool: Much love to you both as we move forward. ALL HAIL QUEEN PEACH!

chris_is_cool

Hot Topic Tourer
    Apr 18, 2020
    Cologne, Germany
    Once a queen, always a queen. The work you put into this school and this community is beyond amazing, and now, after passing the torch, you can enjoy the school again as it is meant to be enjoyed.

Long live the queen @Jak Angelescu .

Aaand congrats to our new overlord @Alicia Willis , no one deserves it more than you. All hail the new queen, long may she reign.

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    It can be said that the hardest part of building a successful community is the beginning. Setting the tone, building the group, maintaining proper order. In that sense, you will never leave, because as much as this site and community is the brainchild (and funding) of @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. , the community and the sense of family comes from @Jak Angelescu and it will always be her legacy.

@Alicia Willis , you are absolutely the best choice in town for this, and I'm so glad I'm on your good side. :cool: Much love to you both as we move forward. ALL HAIL QUEEN PEACH!
    PREACH it Captain !!! 🙌🏻
    This family wouldn’t be what it is today if it wasn’t for Jak !

• Love
    Reactions: beatrix
    G

Gemma G.S.

Jak, I'm so glad to hear that you'll still be around, and I'm so excited to see what your band puts out! I know we haven't had many, if any, personal exchanges, but know that I've absolutely appreciated reading your tips and advice along the way. ☺️ Thank you for everything, truly!!

And congrats @Alicia Willis !!

Reactions: Ed Seith

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    My dearest kittens,
    I know I've done this once before. But the moment I did it, shit hit the fan and I had to jump back on to help remedy some things. But this time it's an official "no turning back" kind of stepping down. This time around, the school has a much bigger team that's very proactive here. And that makes me feel so happy to know :)

I spoke with a friend a few nights ago about this and it's something I've been thinking about for almost six months now, yet I never wanted to make a decision because I care so much about each and every single one of you that I just couldn't let the reigns go that easy. Now, however, I'm putting in 10-12 hour days almost daily because of either real estate, my book, or most importantly, my band work. With Bill being our producer now, things have gotten pretty intense with how much time a day we're dedicating to music. And because of this, I don't have the time to do what I use to do here.

The greatest thing, is that I know none of you are going to be upset with me. Words cannot express my gratitude for that. I spoke with Syn about it Iast night, and I knew he was going to be 1000000% supportive as well, because he's awesome like that. You're all awesome like that. But I was telling him that simply "I'm ready to be a student again". I spend more time solving dilemmas than I do engaging with my fellow Synners on here. I spend more time exchanging emails than actually posting riffs and taking the lessons here. I miss it so much.

Please understand this ALSO GOES FOR INSTAGRAM. This means I no longer want to receive messages about problems or questions on the school. I am 100000% stepping down. If you have questions, you can go to Ed, Lauren, Alex, Mike, etc.

There are a few loose ends I still have to tie up. But I want to thank each and every single one of you for literally giving me the biggest experience of my life. I've learned so much. And I love you all so much. Thank you for letting me growl at you guys from time to time;)

Now, on to the fun part!
    I told Syn that I really wanted a full replacement. I wanted someone who did all the stuff that I did. Who laid the paw prints like I did. She's just like me in many ways. Right down to being born exactly 3 years and 3 minutes apart :p She's already known for starting little projects, arranging things, and she has experience in doing this stuff. And you all know her and love her....

@Alicia Willis is your new SGS Queen Cat !! Syn loved the idea, and I already spoke about it with her asking her if she could take on this kind of thing. And she was more than happy to do so. You'll find that she and I are a lot alike in many ways. Alicia, I love you. More than words can say.

Lastly, thank you all again for this amazing opportunity. I'll still be active, but I'll be a student all over again. I won't have my "admin" badge anymore. But I look forward to hanging out here more often. Much love, my kittens!

Jak
    we are going to miss you A LOT Jak..you’ve been FANTASTIC! thank you for everything, really. ti vogliamo bene.♥️💪🏼🤩 and welcome to @Alicia Willis , congrats and hope you’re gonna enjoy this new adventure. 🤙🎶🔥

• Love

tamagotchigraveyard

Campfire Attention Holder
    Oct 26, 2020
    Charlotte, NC
    My dearest kittens,

Now, on to the fun part!

Jak

• Love