• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Memory Lane

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022
Hey everyone. Completly random post... I've started a new job which means I'm on the bus for 4 hours a day (I'm trying to learn how to drive but I suck at it 🤷🏻‍♀️) and I suddenly have so much time to listen to music. So I've realised that every single Avenged Sevenfold album holds so many memories for me. From drunken crazy nights out, the birth of my children, being hospitalised...
I particularly remember having unholy confessions as my ring tone all those years ago and being absolutely delighted everytime someone rang me. I didn't want to answer. Ahhh to be young 🤣
What memories do you you all have?

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    When I finally kind of got Unholy Confessions down somewhat a long time ago I uploaded the cover to YouTube, took my shirt off and put fingerless gloves on, then sent a link to all my friends and a girl I liked. They laughed and she called me a hairy beast, I quickly deleted it and moved out the country. ( for other reasons too )
    Also playing the album loud with my windows down driving around

Last edited:

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
    Jul 5, 2022
    When I finally kind of got Unholy Confessions down somewhat a long time ago I uploaded the cover to YouTube, took my shirt off and put fingerless gloves on, then sent a link to all my friends and this girl I liked. She laughed and called me a hairy beast, I quickly deleted it and moved out the country
    Oh my days I'm so sorry that happened to you. Do you still have the video? I hope that if you do you can be brave enough to post it again one day. I absolutely love that song. When they released the Resurrected album I don't think I took my headphones out for a month. Incredible.

Reactions: William B.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Oh my days I'm so sorry that happened to you. Do you still have the video? I hope that if you do you can be brave enough to post it again one day. I absolutely love that song. When they released the Resurrected album I don't think I took my headphones out for a month. Incredible.
    No, I tried looking for it recently
    I'm going to go listen to it now with headphones.
    I was at the LBC concert in the front, my 2nd metal concert. It was amazing :D
    My memories hazey

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
    Jul 5, 2022
    No, I tried looking for it recently
    I'm going to go listen to it now with headphones.
    I was at the LBC concert in the front, my 2nd metal concert. It was amazing :D
    My memories hazey
    I hope you find it.
    No way?!!! I swear I've almost run my copy of that gig out. Such an amazing concert. I had tickets for a UK tour in either 2006 or 2007 but it got cancelled. Then my daughter was born and I never went to the next one. One of the biggest regrets of my life.

Last edited:

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    It's gone unless youtube has it. Too bad you couldn't go, listening back 30 minutes of the concert now with headphones, it sounds really great!
    I got invited to go from a girl I knew from work, her boyfriend couldn't go cause work. A crazy thing I remember was for some moments the sound of the music and people yelling all at once, all I could hear was crashes like all the sound became one. It was distorted

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
    Jul 5, 2022
    Wo
    It's gone unless youtube has it. Too bad you couldn't go, listening back 30 minutes of the concert now with headphones, it sounds really great!
    I got invited to go from a girl I knew from work, her boyfriend couldn't go cause work. A crazy thing I remember was for some moments the sound of the music and people yelling all at once, all I could hear was crashes like all the sound became one. It was distorted
    Wow what a story. I am so pleased that you got to go. Such memories. I can only dream of... x