• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎅Merry Christmas Synners! 🎄

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to quickly wish you all who celebrate it, a Merry Christmas! I hope that you have found a moment of peace and joy during these times and that you hopefully feel the love!

For those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, I just wish you a nice weekend but my wish for you to feel peace and joy of course stands! ☺️

Last but absolutely not least, I also wanted to extend my wishes to those who are having a hard time during these days. Too often do we forget that sometimes the Holidays can be hard for some people for multiple different reasons. And while for some of us who are fortunate to feel the peace and the love, I just want to take a moment to remind everyone to show kindness to those who might not and also to say that they matter and that you are not forgotten!

As such, I just want to say that if you are feeling down and that for a moment you need to talk, my DMs remain open and I will actively be present for anyone who might need it! On Synner, help will always be provided to those who kindly ask for it! :)

I wish you all only the very best!

Rad :rock-hand:

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    #WhatRaduSaid - much love to all our Synner family.

If anyone out there may be, I don't know, missing their dad, and they just need a good dad talk - reach out.

Wishing you all peace and love as 2021 winds down, and hope for a better 2022 for all of us, individually, and collectively.

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Merry Christmas to all our dear Synners!! I know this year may be a tough one for some, but I wish you all the best time possible! Like Ed and Radu, I am also around to help and chat if anyone should feel like they need or want to, no matter what for! We look after each other here! Sending you all love and best wishes! 🤘 🎅 🤘

Synner Endless Summer Collection