• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Messages 💁‍♂️

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the messages tab of my profile. It says on the tab under my username that I've got 13 messages but if I click the mailbox icon, it states that I have 0 conversations. Are messages and conversations two different site communication pathways, and is there something I'm missing. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you :)

J

Jak Angelescu

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the messages tab of my profile. It says on the tab under my username that I've got 13 messages but if I click the mailbox icon, it states that I have 0 conversations. Are messages and conversations two different site communication pathways, and is there something I'm missing. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you :)

Aaron- The 'mail letter' icon by your profile photo and name is strictly for conversations. They are essentially private messages that you have. The bell icon to the right of the mail letter icon is ALL of your notifications that are NOT private messages/conversations. If you can private message me a screenshot of what you see or send it to my instagram handle of GuitarNinjaCat or email it to me at [email protected] I'll look into it further for you. Thanks!

Reactions: Aaron Aldous
Synner Endless Summer Collection