• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Most Epic Song Ever?

bxsimpson13

New Student
Jun 2, 2022
Wisconsin
Sup, Synners. Haven't logged into this site in awhile cause the videos aren't working, but I just discovered possibly the most epic song of all time and decided to come to the group that would truly appreciate it.

The A7X song exist off The Stage was one I hadn't given the time to until recently. When I finally listened to it, though, it actually stunned me. With the chaotic intro, Gilmour-esque solo, and the outro with Neil de Grasse Tyson, it felt very grand and epic. I especially love the end with Tyson's speech. Now, I listen to the song everyday and it's in my top 20 for sure.

Anyway, just needed to share this with someone.

Daniel Sims

Music Theory Bragger
Legend+
Nov 11, 2019
Australia
Yep, one of thenkos
Sup, Synners. Haven't logged into this site in awhile cause the videos aren't working, but I just discovered possibly the most epic song of all time and decided to come to the group that would truly appreciate it.

The A7X song exist off The Stage was one I hadn't given the time to until recently. When I finally listened to it, though, it actually stunned me. With the chaotic intro, Gilmour-esque solo, and the outro with Neil de Grasse Tyson, it felt very grand and epic. I especially love the end with Tyson's speech. Now, I listen to the song everyday and it's in my top 20 for sure.

Anyway, just needed to share this with some

Yup, definitely one of the most epic songs ever created! Those guys are fucking geniuses. Could listen to that song on repeat for eternity.

Reactions: Ed Seith

Daniel Sims

Music Theory Bragger
Legend+
Nov 11, 2019
Australia

Sorry, ignore my previous response (phone is glitching out). Was trying to say that yes it is indeed one of the most epic songs ever! I could listen to it for eternity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed Seith

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    The solo around 10:41 is amazing, had me balling, I think some of the goodness has to do with the transition of the song (context), like a build up. The song to me has a kind of adventurous unification vibe. When they played the rooftop show, it was awesome but I think they played only half the song. That solo sounds to me like a horn instrument or weeping whale. It also had a lot of space and sustain.