• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Mother has entered the chat

SteveTrabajo

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend+
Dec 30, 2021
Israel
Hey everyone!
My name is Natan, or as most people online know me as, Steve. I'm from Israel šŸ˜„
I've been an Avenged Sevenfold fan for over 10 years now, as well as a drummer for around 6 years.
I've just recently started playing the guitar (1 years in a few weeks)- I have a Syn GA SC Acoustic and a lovely PRS Custom SE 24.
Can't wait to start learning from the best teachers, Papa Gates and Syn šŸ˜ Aswell as learning from everyone on the forums!

I'm also the proud owner of one of Syn's 1/1 Deathbats, "Mother" šŸ¤©

unnamed.gif

This beautiful piece of art grants me (Everything redeemable once a year):
-A free SG played guitar
-A private lesson with SG
-Premium Access to Synner (I'm guessing Legend/Legend+?)
-Synner loot box

Very excited to be here and feel free to ask me anything! šŸ¤˜šŸ¼

Last edited:
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Fuck yeah dude! Glad you decided to introduce yourself! And hey, it's awesome that you are here to learn guitar BUT just know that we'd love if you are also willing to share your drum knowledge!

Also congrats on snagging Mother! Enjoy it, it's a beautiful piece of art!

I'll see you around Steve!

SteveTrabajo

Legend+
    Dec 30, 2021
    Israel
    Congrats! Was really wanting that one. But Iā€™m not luckyā€¦. I hear Hobo is still out there.
    Thank you! I heard Hobo was the ultimate one, even rarer than mine šŸ‘€ Can't wait to see what it holds!

Welcome to the Synner fam, and congratulations on snagging Mother!! Great to have ya here! If you ever need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask! šŸ¤˜ šŸ’€šŸ¤˜
    Thanks a lot Matt! Will sure do šŸ¤˜šŸ¼

Fuck yeah dude! Glad you decided to introduce yourself! And hey, it's awesome that you are here to learn guitar BUT just know that we'd love if you are also willing to share your drum knowledge!

Also congrats on snagging Mother! Enjoy it, it's a beautiful piece of art!

I'll see you around Steve!
    Definitely willing to share some of my drum knowledge with people around šŸ¤˜šŸ¼ Thanks šŸ˜„

Hell yes!! Welcome and congrats on Mother šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒāœØ
    Thank you Ari! šŸ¤˜šŸ¼šŸ’š

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Natan, or as most people online know me as, Steve. I'm from Israel šŸ˜„
    I've been an Avenged Sevenfold fan for over 10 years now, as well as a drummer for around 6 years.
    I've just recently started playing the guitar (1 years in a few weeks)- I have a Syn GA SC Acoustic and a lovely PRS Custom SE 24.
    Can't wait to start learning from the best teachers, Papa Gates and Syn šŸ˜ Aswell as learning from everyone on the forums!

I'm also the proud owner of one of Syn's 1/1 Deathbats, "Mother" šŸ¤©

View attachment 2427

This beautiful piece of art grants me (Everything redeemable once a year):
    -A free SG played guitar
    -A private lesson with SG
    -Premium Access to Synner (I'm guessing Legend/Legend+?)
    -Synner loot box

Very excited to be here and feel free to ask me anything! šŸ¤˜šŸ¼
    Welcome Steve, and Congratulations for your mother šŸŽ‰šŸ¤©

• Love
    Reactions: SteveTrabajo

SteveTrabajo

Legend+
    Dec 30, 2021
    Israel
    Hey Natan! que lindo verte aca tambien!! lol
    I read your name steve didnā€™t recognize you by that name hahaha Welcome to the fam!!! you know youā€™re counting on me! weā€™ve been talking and im so glad youā€™re here too! šŸ™Œ

Lo que necesites, me buscas! :rock-hand: ā¤ļø
    Muchas gracias Gabbyy šŸ˜
    Haha I should see if there's a way to add my real name next to the name shown so it's easier to see. Really appreciate you and your help up till now šŸ¤˜šŸ¼šŸ’š Happy to be share this place with you šŸ™šŸ»

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy