• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Moving In To The New Year...

Riku Lainpelto

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Finland
Yeah whole situation is shitty honestly. You give people help and support once and they try to pry it from you everytime after. Then when they are done with you they toss you aside. Lost a lot of good friends this year. But it could have been worse.

Needless to day tho it's something that cant be dwelled on as you said nothing can fix what happened. One can only hope someone is dumb enough to take them to a store. Only way I'd ever see one again. Imagine that 10 years later.

I know the feeling, believe me. Feels like shit everytime.

One can only hope, like you said, so let's do that. Let's hope that you'll find them some day.

Just remember that we are here for you, always.

• Love
Reactions: John Robinson

Kim

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Jak

Glad to hear you are feeling better. It is so stupid that people are not nice on internet and say whatever they wanna say, without a filter or thinking how it would feel for someone. I really like this site, because ppl are always nice, also for players like me, who arent really good at guitar, but are learning. Thats feels really nice and welcome and motivating:)

what do you mean with etude? Is it a part of a lesson from Papa Gates?
I really like this site, but sometimes things are little bit different, cause english is not my main language

Reactions: Kai C
I'm so glad to hear you are feeling good Jak! Thank you so much for that detailed practice regime, that is exactly what I need for my technique and you just solved how to get that into my practice. I am SO HAPPY to hear from you again! ❤