• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Mr Bungle in The Stage - B Side

gabi.amour

New Student
May 3, 2022
Several fans have FILLED THE PATIENCE of the guys over the new album. 🫠 This insistence annoys me so much!
Man, when this album is done, this shit is done! It just like that.
Some are impatient and I honestly still haven't gotten over The Stage B side! 🤘😩✨
Seriously, how many times did you heard “Dose”? or Retrovertigo?! 🤯🥵 Bro, Mr Bungle is my favorite band, and my ANOTHER FAVORITE BAND recording one of their songs, it made me like AAAAAAAAA you know? 🥹🤏
And Runaway? Man, how I wish Zacky Vengeance would do vocals in the band again! 😩
What's your favorite The Stage - B Side?

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Several fans have FILLED THE PATIENCE of the guys over the new album. 🫠 This insistence annoys me so much!
    Man, when this album is done, this shit is done! It just like that.
    Some are impatient and I honestly still haven't gotten over The Stage B side! 🤘😩✨
    Seriously, how many times did you heard “Dose”? or Retrovertigo?! 🤯🥵 Bro, Mr Bungle is my favorite band, and my ANOTHER FAVORITE BAND recording one of their songs, it made me like AAAAAAAAA you know? 🥹🤏
    And Runaway? Man, how I wish Zacky Vengeance would do vocals in the band again! 😩
    What's your favorite The Stage - B Side
    100%, the album will be done when it's done 👌

And in terms of the B sides of the Stage, (I think this is one of them) it's got to be Malaguena Salerosa 😍

My fiance and I rewatched the Kill Bill movies a while ago and realised the original song was at the end of it, and it made me want to go back to listen to the A7X version again and it reignited my love for the song 🤟 It just reminds me of Uma Thurman being badass

Reactions: gabi.amour
    Upvote 0

gabi.amour

New Student
    May 3, 2022
    100%, the album will be done when it's done 👌

And in terms of the B sides of the Stage, (I think this is one of them) it's got to be Malaguena Salerosa 😍

My fiance and I rewatched the Kill Bill movies a while ago and realised the original song was at the end of it, and it made me want to go back to listen to the A7X version again and it reignited my love for the song 🤟 It just reminds me of Uma Thurman being badass
    Omfg Chris, you said everythiiing!
    Malagena Salerosa is sooo amazing! Shadows singing in Spanish was PRICELESS 😫💖🤏 by the way, I would like to hear Syn singing in Italian again too (do u remember this short video?)

So, I’m Brazilian, give yourself the opportunity to listen Malaguena Salerosa Chitãozinho&Xororó’s version, they’re classics of sertaneja music - sounds like country, but more melancholic)

Uma Thruman rocks 🤘

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Chris Johnston
    Upvote 0

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Omfg Chris, you said everythiiing!
    Malagena Salerosa is sooo amazing! Shadows singing in Spanish was PRICELESS 😫💖🤏 by the way, I would like to hear Syn singing in Italian again too (do u remember this shot video?)

So, I’m Brazilian, give yourself the opportunity to listen Malagena Salerosa Chitãozinho&Xororó’s version, they’re classics of sertaneja music - sounds like country, but more melancholic)

Uma Thruman rocks 🤘
    I had no idea Syn sang in Italian so I'll have to look that up! 🤔

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check that one out too 😊 Haha yeah she's amazing!

• Love
    Reactions: gabi.amour
    Upvote 0

gabi.amour

New Student
    May 3, 2022
    I had no idea Syn sang in Italian so I'll have to look that up! 🤔

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check that one out too 😊 Haha yeah she's amazing!
    Its a short vídeo, its a few years, 3, 4, maybe, to be honest, I dont remember the context, but he is sitting in the corner of a small stage, playing an acoustic guitar. Johnny and Zacky are in the video too (I think, I dont remember 🤯🤯🤯🤯)
    I searched for a long time to send you the link, but I cant find it 🥵 I swear, I’m not crazy, it happened!

Reactions: Cleo.Black
    Upvote 0