• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Music Prod class coming soon!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Alright guys, I'm really stoked that we are a bit over one week off the workshop! Just know that I am hard at work to really bring it for you all!

Now, I wanted to give you a bit of entertainment so let me show you a quick add that I made before the announcement last month. I planned to have it posted on the IG page but you synners took all the spots so quickly that when it was ready, all the classes were filled! You are all simply incredible!

Anyways enjoy and I will see you very soon ;)

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I did like this idea but it went so fast.. I hope if done again we get more time to sign up or for now make ones that are interested a.sure bet.in the next one. I wouldn't mind seeing one to see how far off I am in some areas. I feel I'm at a point where my mix levels are actually lower from where they COULD be.. and whether its worth the time to try to go higher in levels and whatnot.

Also to just hear other tips I may not have known.

Reactions: Rad Synner
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    0 dollars and 0 cents which is basically free made ma laugh a little bit too loud 🤣🤣🤣
    Im particularly proud of that one TBH :ROFLMAO:
    I love this :ROFLMAO:
    You should narrate my life... or at least make a trailer for it
    That would be hilarious! Unfortunately i already have to narrate my own life and that'S fucking exhausting. So many dumb things....
    I did like this idea but it went so fast.. I hope if done again we get more time to sign up or for now make ones that are interested a.sure bet.in the next one. I wouldn't mind seeing one to see how far off I am in some areas. I feel I'm at a point where my mix levels are actually lower from where they COULD be.. and whether its worth the time to try to go higher in levels and whatnot.

I'll be the first one to be surprised by how fast it went. But im hopeful that this will be successful and that I will get to do another one. I am really stoked to see you have interest in it so I hope to see you at one of them! :giggle:

Reactions: laurenf and idssdi

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Im particularly proud of that one TBH :ROFLMAO:

That would be hilarious! Unfortunately i already have to narrate my own life and that'S fucking exhausting. So many dumb things....

I'll be the first one to be surprised by how fast it went. But im hopeful that this will be successful and that I will get to do another one. I am really stoked to see you have interest in it so I hope to see you at one of them! :giggle:
    I'm sure it will go well. Streams on their own seem to go well here.

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

laurenf

Community Manager
    Nov 19, 2020
    Wisconsin, USA

Thanks for the feedback Calvin! We're definitely interested in doing more classes in the future so keep an eye out. 💜

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Thanks for the feedback Calvin! We're definitely interested in doing more classes in the future so keep an eye out. 💜
    I'm sure there will be more. Just with 20 slots they fill so fast people in different time zones may not even see it til its too late. I'll keep an eye out for sure I'll be paying close attention.. im sure we'll get updates too to be ready. I just wanna make sure when it comes again theres a bit more time to catch it before it's gone.. I know with many students that's a challenge though. You guys do a good job keeping on top so I'm not really concerned but did want to bring it up as something to consider.