• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My Brain Sucks

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    I honestly dont know how I did this but I've been playing and practicing a lot lately and I keep feeling like I'm missing something...for some reason I didnt even notice there was a CAGED System Part 2....which really threw me off because I did the CAGED minor lesson...but for some reason I went straight from CAGED System part 1 to CAGED minor thinking that was part 2 and I've been torturing myself trying to figure out how to play between chords and low and behold its shown how to do it in CAGED system part 2 😅

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I honestly dont know how I did this but I've been playing and practicing a lot lately and I keep feeling like I'm missing something...for some reason I didnt even notice there was a CAGED System Part 2....which really threw me off because I did the CAGED minor lesson...but for some reason I went straight from CAGED System part 1 to CAGED minor thinking that was part 2 and I've been torturing myself trying to figure out how to play between chords and low and behold its shown how to do it in CAGED system part 2 😅
    If you can memorize root note positions it becomes even easier to change chords. Depending on the chord quality and the root note location you can resort to your easier positions if you need to in certain situations. I have 2 root notes memorized fairly well.. the rest I don't practice enough but I should. It was a bit of fun gaining confidence over my favorite positions. Soon I'll be pushing my limits again.

• Love
    Reactions: Shiiji Gates