• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My daughter is in a new music video

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
Staff member
Legend+
Fucking Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Hi all!
So my daughter (McKenna) went to MI with these two guys - Alex Cain and Jake Bonesteel. They heard her sing at school and asked if she would be on their album once they put their band together and got some traction. So a year later they called her and she met them in the studio and laid down her vocal on this. A few months after that they asked if she could be in the video.
The band is called BONESTEEL. Great guys! Great musicians! Cool vibe. And I might be biased, but I think Mac's voice is a perfect fit.
Please watch on Youtube, leave a kind comment and give a thumbs up, etc.
Thanks!
Proud Papa Gates.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Hi all!
So my daughter (McKenna) went to MI with these two guys - Alex Cain and Jake Bonesteel. They heard her sing at school and asked if she would be on their album once they put their band together and got some traction. So a year later they called her and she met them in the studio and laid down her vocal on this. A few months after that they asked if she could be in the video.
The band is called BONESTEEL. Great guys! Great musicians! Cool vibe. And I might be biased, but I think Mac's voice is a perfect fit.
Please watch on Youtube, leave a kind comment and give a thumbs up, etc.
Thanks!
Proud Papa Gates.

One of the things I like the most about this is that they're not doing the whole "let's have the chick be hypersexualized and shove her in the front so we can get views."
Both singers balance each other out very well and sound great together!