• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

my first concert

Kcshadows

Free Bird Player
Mar 2, 2021
long beach
When i was 18 me n my gf jess went to see avenged n i reamber meeting shads and gates they were so cool
Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 2.46.45 PM.png

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
My first concert was a band named fear factory on their transgression tour. Can't remember the year but my sisters boyfriend who was like a basketball jock guy took me it was hilarious thinking back. He didn't wanna stay for it all and when he went to the bathroom he said he saw a syringe on the floor and just wanted to dip. Guess in reality it's not a great experience for him but i truly enjoyed the show lol. Thank God we weren't in that moshpit.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Iron Maiden. March 28, 1987. Second row from the top of a 20,000 seat arena and I loved every minute. There was no hope of ever actually MEETING the bands back then, unless you were a hot girl with lots of... motivation. So I never met them.

First big band I met was probably Pantera, right after CFH but before they were HOLY FUCKING SHIT, IT'S PANTERA. My bud worked at the club, and we ate with them before the gig. They were all nice and very cool, except Phil was a whiny little bitch. I really wasn't a fan - I didn't like stuff that heavy yet.

Reactions: redlipsofdeceit

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Iron Maiden. March 28, 1987. Second row from the top of a 20,000 seat arena and I loved every minute. There was no hope of ever actually MEETING the bands back then, unless you were a hot girl with lots of... motivation. So I never met them.

First big band I met was probably Pantera, right after CFH but before they were HOLY FUCKING SHIT, IT'S PANTERA. My bud worked at the club, and we ate with them before the gig. They were all nice and very cool, except Phil was a whiny little bitch. I really wasn't a fan - I didn't like stuff that heavy yet.
    Not suprised about Phil. He always seemed like an obnoxious person, to me. But I've never met him, so, I guess I can't be sure about that. Hahaha

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    My first concert was A Static Lullaby at some place in Hollywood. There was like maybe three stages and a revolving door of bands waiting to do there set. My friends took me there it was my first time and was really amazing. There was like 30-40 people, I stood in the back trying to calm my nerves at the bar, was kind of just seeing what was going on. The heavy parts kicked in and some big dudes pushed everyone into a circle pit and went crazy. The singer was yelling in this girls face it was a great time. Second concert saw a7x in longbeach for the dvd was in the front next to the stage for most of it

Reactions: Ed Seith

Nathan Miller

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Crossville,Tennessee
    My first concert was the Korn Family Values Tour in 2006. I had just turned 18. I got to see Korn of course, Stone Sour, Flyleaf, Deftones, 10 Years, and a few other bands I can’t remember off of the top of my head. It was a life changing experience. I wish that I could’ve started going to concerts sooner but I have definitely made up for it since then. The last band that I saw before all the COVID stuff was TOOL. They were awesome and put on a hell of a show.