• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My First concert

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    So finally caved and decided it was time that my wife and I experienced our first concert together. Neither of us have ever been to a concert before so I booked us tickets to Hog Fest in Milwaukee to see Godsmack, Asking Alexandria, Three Days Grace, Wage War, and Lilth Czar! I always thought my first concert would be an A7X concert but I’ve always wanted to see Asking Alexandria live as Ben Bruce was a big inspiration to me playing guitar. Super excited and can’t wait to see what’s in store tomorrow! :skull::lightning-guitar-pick:

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    It's a life-changing event. Enjoy! Please come back and share thoughts after!
    Words can’t even begin to describe how awesome it was. I got us pretty good seats and when Godsmack came on we could feel the heat on our faces from the pyrotechnics! Not to mention how hard I fan girled over Asking Alexandria when they came out and Ben Bruce started shredding that solo on the song Alone Again 😍 the show really started kicking off tho once Three Days Grace came on and got the mosh pit moving. But of course the show wouldn’t have been as good if it weren’t for Wage War and Lilith Czar! They’ve all definitely inspired me to start using my new studio 🤩

Synner Endless Summer Collection

AlexForsyth

New Student
    Jun 18, 2023
    I see it’s been a while, but I’d like to drop in and say that I’m sure you had an incredible and memorable experience seeing all those incredible bands live. It's always special when you get to see an artist who has inspired you! There's just something magical about the energy, the music, and the atmosphere that can't be replicated. In fact, I even organize concerts myself. And I believe in delivering the best experience for the audience, which is why I always prefer to collaborate with a professional team like the one at https://lalightingandsound.com/beverly-hills-live-event-production-services/. They ensure high-quality production services and take care of intricate details to deliver the best possible experience for everyone attending.

Last edited: