• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My first cover video

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    Finally made my first cover video! My playing is a little sloppy for my first video but what I'm looking for is feedback on the quality of sound and lighting so if anyone has any constructive criticism or advice they'd like to give please share! I'm still learning and trying to figure all of this out on my own while trying to get something together for my first performance at this open mic night :)

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    Hell yeah fam! Definitely getting it down! All I’d say is keep at it until YOU feel totally comfortable playing it. Sounding rad on this end though, and the backdrop is sick af as well 🤘
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback! I’m glad you like it! I have a few different tapestries that I want to use as backgrounds since my studio is pretty dirty cause I have to keep it all in my attic 😅

• Love
    Reactions: Jamie London
    T

TheRedMageGuitarist

I don't give a fuck about sound or lighting. All of that is null if you can't play.

You're playing standing up. You posted your first cover for us to enjoy. You did it. THAT'S what I care about. And you ROCKED it. So proud of you brother!

• Love
    Reactions: Zesty Rage
    Synner Endless Summer Collection