• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My first show!

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    I finally booked my first show! I’ve been practicing a lot lately trying to get some of these videos made and they’re definitely still in the works. But I’ve got a lot more work ahead of me to make my first show a good one. I only get 15 minutes but I’m gonna make those 15 minutes count. I’ve already got my songs picked out (Bat Country, Sonne, Seek and Destroy (radio edit)) I’m definitely going to send out some of my videos soon but before that happens I will be spending a lot of time getting ready. I’ll also be representing the Synner community with my new badass Synner shirt I bought! Wish me luck guys! I’m definitely posting a video of my first performance which will be on September 2nd!

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    So I had a talk with my buddy Mark who has had years of experience playing shows with his band North Street and he pointed out to me that while it’s good to share the songs that I love playing with others that it might be a good idea to play songs you know that everyone loves. Needless to say it’s caused me to learn more songs that I’ve had little practice with but there’s still a whole month ahead of me so hopefully I’ll be ready for show time. And if not then at least I still have 3 back up songs 😅