• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My first song!! Also need your help!

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
You should be very proud of this. I kinda compare it to like a film score very good ideas in this. Get like a duke Nukem feel. Like 80s movies like lethal weapons maybe something with mel gibson. Not quite horror but like suspense. The song travels. Maybe towards the end a slight existing vibe. The good thing about it you made it work without drums.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
You should be very proud of this. I kinda compare it to like a film score very good ideas in this. Get like a duke Nukem feel. Like 80s movies like lethal weapons maybe something with mel gibson. Not quite horror but like suspense. The song travels. Maybe towards the end a slight existing vibe. The good thing about it you made it work without drums.
exist*

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Thanks dude! That's an older thread and the song is long finished! You can check it out in this thread:

Reactions: Andrew Fernandes