• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My firsts demos are OUUUTTTT

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    Yo guys I wrote these two songs with my band mate!!! He is Diogo (Seth) and he is the Lead guitar and Im Marlyn Voe and Im rhythm!!
    Drums were written by us two and programmed by him!!! Hope you give us a listen!! We are planning to record an EP with the whole band.
    Talking about the tracks:
    Lifeless was the first song we started writting, about 4 months ago. I came up with the main riff and then, you know, is just writing :) It is very, VERY Trivium inspired, Diogo's solos are super nice and I freaking love the harmonized ending we did.
    Reincarnation is a longer song, and it may sound simple but with the vocals it is amazing, we just need to find a studio to record the vocals xD. Again, I love that guy's solos. He is my hero.
    HOPE YOU LISTEN THEM AND HOPE YOU ENJOY!! Also if you could follow me, would be grat, we will be releasing more music soon!!

J

Jak Angelescu

Yo guys I wrote these two songs with my band mate!!! He is Diogo (Seth) and he is the Lead guitar and Im Marlyn Voe and Im rhythm!!
    Drums were written by us two and programmed by him!!! Hope you give us a listen!! We are planning to record an EP with the whole band.
    Talking about the tracks:
    Lifeless was the first song we started writting, about 4 months ago. I came up with the main riff and then, you know, is just writing :) It is very, VERY Trivium inspired, Diogo's solos are super nice and I freaking love the harmonized ending we did.
    Reincarnation is a longer song, and it may sound simple but with the vocals it is amazing, we just need to find a studio to record the vocals xD. Again, I love that guy's solos. He is my hero.
    HOPE YOU LISTEN THEM AND HOPE YOU ENJOY!! Also if you could follow me, would be grat, we will be releasing more music soon!!

FUCK I LOVE THAT SHIT GIRL!!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection