• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My latest adventure which you can be a part of

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Hello, one and all.

During the last 3 days, I have been keeping myself busy with something that has finally come to fruition. And while I was busy doing that, an idea came to my mind. Therefore, starting from Monday, I am going to become available for certain periods during the day for one-to-one online meetings for anyone who is interested.

What are we going to discuss? Well, any of the following subjects:

- music - of course, we're going to talk about music; it can be anything from tips and tricks on how to make your songs sound better to any and all composition and theory related questions; or who knows, maybe you just want to hang out and talk about Nickelback without having to endure the looks of shame from others :LOL:
    - mock interviews - working remotely is something new to anyone and even if you're not on lockdown, maybe you have an interview which you are stressing out about because you don't know how it will go; as someone who has been on both sides (interviewee and interviewer), I can help you out with a mock interview while also giving you some tips and tricks about how I do stuff to see if it fits your needs
    - programming questions and lessons - maybe you're trying to break through in programming and have no clue as to where to start; having been in that position and having amassed quite a bit of expertise in this area in the last 7 years, I can firmly help you with some guidelines in this direction.

What do you need for this to work you ask? An email and a working microphone. Also, a webcam if you want to do the whole interview stuff.

So, how do we go about this? Well, check this link out and see if you can find a suitable hour for a meeting. There is no cost associated with this, other than your time of course. I just figured that some people might need something to do with their time.

Thanks for the patience,
    Andrei

P.S.: wondering what finally came to fruition? My new website(s), which you can check out here.

Synner Endless Summer Collection