• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS + INFO FOR CONTEST DONATIONS!

J

Jak Angelescu

As hilarious and wonderful as some of the suggestions were, I needed something that was pertinent to the site and not so heavily A7X related. Some students privately reached out to me and so I built on those suggestions.

New email address: [email protected] (for now) Please do not write me with issues on the school on Instagram unless it's an EMERGENCY where I need to contact Syn abruptly and you can't contact me here. Please send all inquiries to this address, my darlings.

The donations for the school funds will be screenshot MONTHLY and posted PUBLICLY here so EVERYONE can see that the funds are sitting and collecting and not being used for private reasons by me. If at any time anyone wants to see the transactions (I'll block out the names for privacy reasons) you have EVERY RIGHT TO SEE THE ACCOUNTS AT ANY GIVEN TIME. How this will work, is that the funds will be collected and SEMI-ANNUALLY (twice a year) I will choose a winner of the gift card! The winner will be chosen by their activity on the school but most importantly, their GROWTH. This school wasn't necessarily built for you to spend ten hours a day trying to engage with people on the social side, but to improve on guitar. So if you are shy but still show massive improvement, you will be considered. Also, it will be judged based on WHO ACTUALLY UTILIZES THE LESSONS AND SYN'S TIPS HERE. And proves it.

So here are the methods for donations:

Venmo: find my name SysterSynner and look for the logo at the bottom of this page. That's my profile photo
Paypal: [email protected]

I'll be depositing funds in there at the beginning of the month. I hope you all enjoy this new endeavor!
logo.png

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
As hilarious and wonderful as some of the suggestions were, I needed something that was pertinent to the site and not so heavily A7X related. Some students privately reached out to me and so I built on those suggestions.

New email address: [email protected] (for now) Please do not write me with issues on the school on Instagram unless it's an EMERGENCY where I need to contact Syn abruptly and you can't contact me here. Please send all inquiries to this address, my darlings.

The donations for the school funds will be screenshot MONTHLY and posted PUBLICLY here so EVERYONE can see that the funds are sitting and collecting and not being used for private reasons by me. If at any time anyone wants to see the transactions (I'll block out the names for privacy reasons) you have EVERY RIGHT TO SEE THE ACCOUNTS AT ANY GIVEN TIME. How this will work, is that the funds will be collected and SEMI-ANNUALLY (twice a year) I will choose a winner of the gift card! The winner will be chosen by their activity on the school but most importantly, their GROWTH. This school wasn't necessarily built for you to spend ten hours a day trying to engage with people on the social side, but to improve on guitar. So if you are shy but still show massive improvement, you will be considered. Also, it will be judged based on WHO ACTUALLY UTILIZES THE LESSONS AND SYN'S TIPS HERE. And proves it.

So here are the methods for donations:

Venmo: find my name SysterSynner and look for the logo at the bottom of this page. That's my profile photo
Paypal: [email protected]

I'll be depositing funds in there at the beginning of the month. I hope you all enjoy this new endeavor!
View attachment 459
Jak its cool that youre being transparent on where the money is going but im confident that nobody here will ever think youre using it for personal reasons.....that being said im a little bummed that you didnt use mine..but its all good😀😀